Sunday, July 5, 2009

Joys from the Weekend!



I am still going to do a LONG list of Joys! They all happened this weekend, some run into each other, some I am not sure what day they happened, and it does not really matter when they happened. All that matters is that they caused me JOY!

1. An amazing view as I was hiking down to the river
2. A GREAT friend who held my backpack during the hike so I would have more balance
3. Seeing the Mist of the Rain in the Valley on the way down to he Hike!
4. Being in My Village
5. The Amazing Children that make me laugh until I cry in my Village
6. A Group of 4 Cousin (They are all kind boys, best friends with each other, and show the power of family)
7. Hanging out in the Cool river after the Hike Down
8. A Natural Cold Water Jacuzzi
9. Making Pizza and Cake with two fantastic Girls!
10. Fourth of July Party!
11. Laying on the Floor
12. Fresh,Hot,Homemade (by Me) "Creole Bread"- It is a sweeter, wheat and normal flour bread- really good!
13. Ice cream treat Surprise!
14. Doing Laundry in a Mini-Tropical Storm (My washing Machine is outside)
15. Meeting some PCVs in Town for Lunch!
16. The ability to Laugh!
17. One of the cats that went Hiking with us calming says "Are you stuck?" as my foot is SLIGHTLY wedge between two rocks (it was totally fine and no part of my foot/ankle was harmed)
18. The Power of Good Company!
19. Post Secret Sunday!(Two of my favorites are here from this week!)
20. Suprise Seeing of Austin Tonight- I Skyped my Mom only to HAPPILY see Austin and Jennifer!!

No comments: