Joys of Friday July 17, 2009
1. Through Camp I Learned The True Meaning Of the Following: “It Will Be OK” and “It All Works Out In The End”- Even When There Is A Back Up Plan For The Back Up Plan Things Don't Always Fall Into Place How I Wanted Them To But At The End of The Day Because of the Amazing Individuals Working With Me- It All Beautifully and Magically Fell Right Where It Should
2. A Successful Talent Show!
3. Seeing the Power of Hannah Montana- The Room Roared when Someone Would Do A Dance Or A Song of Hers
4. Getting A Package! (Thank You Aunt Nancy and Uncle Al- I have Already Used the Pens and the Pictures Are On The Fridge!!)
5. Getting E-Mails from My Nearest and Dearest- When I Can Just Picture Them Writing JUST How They Would of Told Me In Person (THANK YOU MOM!- The Students Will Be ABOVE “Top of Line”)
6. Finally Cleaning My HOUSE! I Mean REALLY CLEANING It!! It Needed A Little Love!
7. BBQ For Dinner and An Amazing Evening of Chic-Chatting With the PCV that is Leaving!
No comments:
Post a Comment