JOYS of August 6, 2009
1. Being in the SEA all day long!
2. Mashed Potatoes and Corn for Dinner
3. Getting my laundry done (Even though I had to do some of it in the Dark)
4. A Conservation I had with a 3 year old that was something like this
Michelle: Peeling a Banana
Little One: I Like Banana
Michelle: Would you like some?
Little One: Yes Please
Michelle: Handing the little one a piece of Banana
Little One: Handing Banana back to Michelle stating “I do not eat such large Bananas”
Michelle: Breaking it half and asking if she wants more
Little One: Her sweet eyes look at me and say “No!
5. Having a lone time to collect and write my thoughts
6. Running into two campers from my Summer Camp in Town
7. The Grocery Store not having a line
8. Having someone to chat with when I was waiting for the bus
9. Finding out the PCV that went Home because her service was done (She came two years ago, made it home safely and got moved up to FIRST class)
10. Getting a simple taste of the AMAZING underwater world
11. Ice Cream Treat with Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment