Joys of August 9, 2009
1. This precious little one (about 3 months old) smile and wave at me during church
2. Seeing my bigger little ones at Church
3. Walking my Sweet Mema to the car and her home
4. A Successful Birthday Party!
5. New Birthday Party Goings and Two Parents that hung out!
6. Enough Food and Drinks for ALL at the Birthday Party
7. A smooth and productive meeting that will get the Children involved during Heritage Day
8. Taking a NAP!
9. A solid dinner and lunch tomorrow!
10. Watching Drumline!
1 comment:
Greetings Michelle! For sometime now I have been reading, with avid interest, your blogs. I believe it is time for me to leave a comment (or two) LOL. When reading about your activities I feel like I am there with you, as you write so simply, so beautifully. If it were possible for me to do so, I would be right there with you; your experiences are real, true life, and part of me longs to join you. Even though I am raising a second family, my desires to help others are as strong as ever. Through World Vision I have sponsored two little girls, 1 from Dominican Republic and 1 from Guatemala. Even though I only interact with them through letters and photos, it is a great feeling and experience. Please let me know what (and where) I can send to you that will help the families around you. Sending lots of prayers your way, I am with you in Spirit, Love Aunt Penny
Post a Comment