Friday, August 14, 2009

Joys of 8/13



JOYS!
1. Working on Birthday Present! :o)
2. Getting a Hug today- did not realize how I much I needed the hug until I embraced the Hug :o)
3. Sitting on the edge of my Island Sisters bed and chatted with her and my Island Mom for a while
4. Seeing some of my "old" Village Girls!
5. Getting a ride back to my Village so I did not have to work
6. One of my littles that yelled to my house to see if I was there but I was on the roadside and when she saw me she came running!
7. Chatting and laughing with my little one
8. Sitting with and chatting with the arist of the village
9. Stopping and Seeing a Snake in the ROAD (it is a Joy because it could of been in my house)
10. More Beach and Sand Time!
11. Helping out at a pre-school camp and eating "Mud Pies"

No comments: