Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!



Before I even begin with what I was going to write I do HAVE to start with this! My family is ALWAYS close to my heart, it is the best place to keep them, but tonight they are even closer! See, to my right is a MARVELOUS cup of Swiss Hot Chocolate with a touch of vanilla, in a Palm Tree Cup for Coconut Bay, sitting on an earth tone plate from Target! I hope the above description made two out of this world women in my life smile!

Basically I just wanted to wish all my faithfully readers a HAPPY HAPPY EASTER! May it be filled with the love in your heart, good home cooking, treats from the Easter Bunny, and a few FANTASTIC Surprises!

2 comments:

gjmj4 said...

We did have a nice Easter but just like every other holiday it just is not the same without you Michelly Belly!!!!
I did eat a few of your favorite candy coated Hershey Easter eggs for you!!! Love you lots, Mom xoxox

MsB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.