Friday, August 3, 2012

Apartment

Pictures are on the Fridge.... I am Home!
The other day I moved next door to my new apartment.  It is quaint and cute, perfect for me. There are 'Michelle-ism' in each room, it makes it feel like mine!  My landlord lives below me which works out great. The best part of my apartment is the amazing balcony I have that stretches for the whole side of my apartment.  The view is not the greatest, it is just the road but I love that from my bedroom I can walk to it where my chair awakes me. It is quite lovely. 


I love that I can open all my windows and doors each morning to feel the breeze flow through my apartment. I love waking up to the beaming sunshine, cool breeze, chatter on the road, and the music from the cars passing by.  I have some pictures on my fridge so I can see my lovies each day.  Life is good.  


Work is going well, actually excellent.  More to come next week about work! 

No comments: