Monday, August 10, 2009

Joys of 8/10



Joys for the Day! But first Pictures from the Birthday Party! We were having so much I only took about three pictures of all of us Coloring! My blog has lacked pictures lately! I need to get on that! :o)



Joys
1. Finishing Scuba Diving Training and being OFFICIAL!
2. Watching the Game Show Network from the 70s
3. A comment that touched my soul and made me cry (Thank You Aunt Penny)
4. Sticky Puddy (For Hanging my cards back up- It is the only thing that works)
5. The Wonders of the Underwater
6. Seeing my Hilarious CJ on the Bus
7. Randomly meeting friends for a Coffee break
8. Having a walking buddy as I walked over to the Bus Stop
9. Knowing I will sleep like a Baby Because I played in the SEA all DAY!



-One is never too old to color, that is my Sweet and Amazing 'Island Mother-

2 comments:

gjmj4 said...

Those arts and craft supplies look familiar!!!!

Jen Holt said...

i was thinking the same thing...are those 24Cent/box crayolas i see?