Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You!



I saw this Post Secret today and it made me think of my Childhood but in a different way then the Secret states. I was that "Future Child" the Secret is speaking of. My parents and my extended family where at every basketball game, volleyball game, sitting outside of rain or shine at every Track Meet. Being my personal taxi with little Thank Yous and More Attitude. They are my Best Friends, my biggest support and fans! They are two amazing individuals who have satifisied more then I will ever know to make my life just a little easier and fill all of my needs. They did more then "fill my needs" they shaped me into the amazing individual I am, they were there to set me straight when I was going a little off track, and there were always there in moments of anxiety and stress to tell me "It will be OK." To my parents I owe the World to, I owe who I am as an individual to them. I hope when I grow up and raise my own little ones I can pass on the skills and the memories to my little ones!

To My Parents that I never Thank Enough! Thank You for letting me take on the world, for telling me know it is OK if I fail when I try something new because we will be there for me! Thank You for celebrating EVERY joy with me, allowing me to ramble about nothing, for eating ice cream with me when I needed it the most, THANK YOU for KNOWING ME, Thank You for knowing my faces, for the HUGS, for the KISSES, for the Valentines Day Gifts when I did not have a Valentine, and for Celebrating LIFE with me! You rolled with all of my different dreams knowing and probably praying that one day I find my way and my little corner of the world! Well, I have, and I am rocking it out the only way I know- with an open heart and a smile on my face!

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Jen Holt said...

wow, what a tear jerker

gjmj4 said...

Thank you honey!!! you were an easy child to parent (most of the time) which made our job look easy, thank you for that.
I do miss having my two turtle sundaes a year from Shakers but i refuse to share the memories with anyone but you. I guess a twist now and then will have to do until we can make an ice cream run together.