I have been having all of these ‘Little Moments’ lately, most that make me smile, some that make me say “aww…” , some that bring sadness to my heart, and other moments that give me great joy from moments of home! I thought I would share all of these random little moments with you. Some are long stories while others are one statement. For the next few days I hope you enjoy my ‘My Little Moments!’
Have you every seen a child under the age of three eat ice cream? OoO My word, it is the cutest thing in the world I find. There is such a sense of pure joy and mess! While I was walking back to my bus stop after getting some ice cream with a PCV, I pass this little girl, whose mouth, lips, and chin was covered with strawberry ice cream and her mother was giving her an ice cream popsicles to eat next, it was precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment