Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Moment #2



I spent three days in Martinique (as mentioned in a previous blog!). I went there for volleyball but at night time, we went to an outdoor celebration in honor of the town we were in. The outdoor celebration was filled with different type of food booths (Crepes, Grilled Sandwiches, French fries, and chicken), BUMPER CARS, a Carnival Ride, and some Carnival Games. On the last night, we were getting ready to leave because it was raining and getting late and all of a sudden, the sky light up! No my friends it was not lightening but rather FIREWORKS! I was simply in aww… and then had a moment of trips up north for the Fourth of July and all of the memories that come with that. Nobody there really understand the joy those Fireworks brought me. I stood there standing, staring at the colors, wanting to take every moment in. I did not want to miss an OoO… or an Ahh… I just wanted to stand their in silence and ENJOY! It was a pleasant surprise and treat to have Fireworks and I just thought of it as my Fourth of July Fireworks about 2 months late! Rather late then never!

I have attached my favorite Fourth of July picture from my sister, from this year.

No comments: