Thursday, March 12, 2009

It is the Little Things of 3/12 That Keep Me Smiling

Introducing Chocolate- The Family Dog!

I felt like I should blog but was not in the mood for something long- so here it is in a nutshell. Ideal stolen from my sister!


1. Having the opportunity to work on a Easter Egg Hunt where the kids will be goin to about 5 local villages to collect clues

2. Having a 6 year old little girl introducing me to all of the Children at the after school programs

3. Having the 1st graders smile with delight when I let them play with my hair (They LOVE how soft it is)

4. Hot Chocolate before bed

5. Seeing my Peace Corp Volunteers Tomorrow

6. Baking my FAMOUS Cookies this weekend with 5 sisters in the village

7. Going to the Beach on Sunday

8. A Sky Full of Stars

9. Goin to the MARKET on Friday


Love and Miss all of you!! Stayed Tune- I will try to give a more updated version sooner...

2 comments:

Jen Holt said...

wow, didnt even know you read my blog! haha, i am so excited you to get bake!
miss you!!

gjmj4 said...

Sounds like you are going to have a FUN weekend. Enjoy the warmth and sunshine. Love and miss you lots and lots, Mom