Friday, March 27, 2009

Joys of 3/27

Sometimes I do not know what to blog about so I do my Joys of the Day!! But I am opening it for questions. If you have any questions about my journey, the island, my life, etc. Leave me a comment or e-mail them to me (garavami14@gmail.com) and I would gladly answer them via blog and it would give me something to say!It seems the post office took the PINK SLIP but this is the slip they give you to pick up your PACKAGE


The little things...

1. PINK SLIP!! I got my FIRST package today!! (Thank You Mom and Dad)!! The stickers came in handing when the other PCT and myself were starting to melt down after a LONG day of training
2. Being GREETED by running children, smiling faces, and hugs when I stopped by the school this morning
3. Going to the BEACH tomorrow
4. Going to the Market TONIGHT! Unique experience to go to the Market at 10:00PM and the Merchants will stay there ALL night and the WHOLE day on Saturday!
5. A Piece of Dark Chocolate Bar! :o)
6. A Picture of my Nephew that was in my Birthday Card!
7. Cake and Icing Yesterday! (What a TREAT)
8. Getting Losted in Town (No Surprise I Know) and Saying "Hello AGAIN" as I pass by the firefighters twice and a family twice within 10 mins! With the help of my host sister I found my way!

ENJOY LIFE
M

2 comments:

gjmj4 said...

Getting lost just makes me laugh!! I knew you should of taken Ms. G. with you and this would not of happened. heheh!!!

Jen Holt said...

glad you got your card, we just sent it on monday! impressive