Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures of MY Island..

A crazy looking tour bus I say at the Bay Front while all the tourist were getting off the island and I was journal


A view of some of the houses on the Mountain by the agency I am working at.



It is the Bay Front View- where the cruise ships come in and the rain cloud that is ALWAYS over the mountain villages.


The first view of the Ocean I saw on the Way to meet with my host family.

It is very unique because the individuals of Dominica take their island very personally but referring it as "Their Island." I found that remarkable to have so much proud in the place you live.










1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

thanks for sharing the beautiful pixs!! you are doing a wonderful job with the details of your life. You know how much I enjoy that. Love and miss you lots and lots and lots and lots, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxox