Saturday, March 28, 2009

Joys of 3/28

If you look closely at the picture you can see a rope hanging from the Coconut Tree that is the Rope Swing! The rope was not really long enough and the water level is too low to jump into the water so you just held on and swung back. Because we were on the West Coast they do not have black sand beaches so the sand is more what we are accustom to in the States.


Every since I have started my daily Joys I feel lazy about blogging. I have not even wrote in my "old sckool" journal in about a week. It has been busy but AMAZING! I will answer questions tomorrow. Keep them coming if you have more!

1. Spending the WHOLE day at the Beach and NOT Burning!!
2. Realizing even more today how truly amazing of a group that I am with in Dominica. We will make BIG changes and build unbreakable bonds!
3. Being able to spend non-training time with the other PCT!
4. Knowing my TEAL couch will be used by the WM staff while I am done for two years! :o)
5. Talking to my BESTEST today!!!
6. Going to bed EARLY!!
7. Making Fresh MOVIE Style Popcorn on the stove top!! No more MICROWAVE popcorn for this girl!
8. Rope SWING!

Much Love!

2 comments:

gjmj4 said...

Did you actually swing on the rope ?? Hope you had your lifejacket on just in case. hehe!!!

gjmj4 said...

Please clarify Joy #5 for Saturday??