Monday, June 15, 2009

Forgot My Greatest Joy of 6/14

I cannot believe I forgot my Greatest Joy!

As I was sitting in church next to two beautiful little girls, it was time for the "Peace be with you" part of Church to happen. As I went to shake the little ones hand, that is about two years old. Right before she went to shake my hand, she totally picked her nose! HaHa! She was too cute for words and I did not even mind. It brought a smile to my face because she did not even care that she picked her nose and then shook my hand and either did I!

One more joy! I am collecting bottle caps off of glass bottles, (The you need a bottle openner to open the drink) because they are great to use with the kids for counting and I am going to try to do some sort of craft project with them. The shoppe owners usually throw them away but I have been having them keep them for me, and I just got two BAGS full of Bottle Caps! YaY!

No comments: