Thursday, June 25, 2009

Joys 6/23-6/25

Joys of 6/23
I am blanking on Tuesday! The only thing I can think of is I cleaned my Apartment on Tuesday! That was my Joy to finally have some organization and order in my apartment!Also, I went for a walk down to my old village and checked Sweet Shirley who kindly gave me some Plaintains (A Member of the Bannana Family)

Joys of 6/24
1. Doing my FIRST Every Radio Interview about the Summer Camp my work site is hosting! I hope it get to do it again- it is FUN - Career Change?-
2. Seeing Shirley today and helping her out with an Event
3. Meeting some one at the Event that know someone that lived in Michigan. She did not know the city but the way she explained things I could figure it out. It is unique to hear someone beam about the State I grow up instead of me beaming about my new home
4. A Dinner Date with another Peace Corp Volunteer -Yummy Banana Pancakes-
5. A Bundle of Bananas from my Landlord! (Some days I think I am going to turn into a Banana)
6. Sweet Pineapple at my work site!
7. An amazing Blanket that provides not only warmth but COLOR to my room! Yes, strange I know but it gets cold in my Village at night and I need a Blanket!

Joys 6/25
1. An amazing day with my fantastic Students!!
2. The Power of 7-Up or 7 Tappers, Silent Ball, and Cards
3. Playing Cricket for the first time
4. Threw a ball in my bag last minute this morning (it came in handing at School)
5. A sweet Angel on the Bus that was in LOVE with my Cracker Jacks
6. Seeing Lots of People in Town!
7. My Village Bus Drivers (There is about 7 of them that are ALL Fantastic and make me smile all the time)
8. Talking a Nap with the sound of the rain!
9. A Surprise Lunch invite

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

I LOVE your new look for the blog!! Pink and Brown are the best combination. Congrats on the radio gig, that is really cool. Wish we could of tuned in. i am sure you did GREAT!!! Lots of hugs and love from your biggest fan.