-After four hours of sitting in the Airport, we finally made it to the Plane on the way to St. Lucia, the flight attendant trusted us enough to sit in the Emergency Section, so we had to read up on what to do-
My Joys!
1. HAPPY 4 YEARS OF MARRIAGE TO JENNIFER AND ANDY!!! (Miss Both of You)
2. Having a little girl stick out her tongue at me with such sass and naturally I stick my tongue back out at her (Children in Dominica are taught that sticking your tongue out is disrespectful and should not be done dissimilar to in the States where sticking your tongue out is done in a playful manner)
3. Having one of my volleyball boys check me when I was not at Volleyball to ensure I was OK
4. Going for a solid walk
5. A Coffee Partner
6. My Fish I just introduced to you all- He is now in Fish Heaven- RIP! No I will not be getting another fish- Buddy will be my only one!
7. Things are rolling with a Summer Camp Program I am working on!
8. My Little AJ! Lots of kisses blow from him to me!!
9. Coconut Cheese (No it taste NOTHING like cheese- but it looks like cheese blocks but taste like sweet Coconut)
10. On the topic of Coconuts- My Landlord dropped off two coconuts for me this morning, so I started the morning off with lovely Coconut water
Throwing a Question out there for all: If I wrote a book about my randoms happening in Dominica during the Peace Corps, would you read it?
3 comments:
1. yes i would read the book!
2. Lord, please be with doo doo, may his life here on earth be an example for other doo doo's and may his memory live on for ever. please be with michelle as she goes about her day grieving over poor doo doo. please make her sadness few and her gladness many. Amen.
i would read it too, just to see how many times i was mentioned and what was said about me
Absolutely, as long as you let me proofread it first!!! My thoughts are with you as you grieve the loss of your doo doo.
love you lots and lots, MOM xoxo
Post a Comment