Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Joys and Pictures of 6/17

Well.. I went and played volleyball today and on my way home I looked over to my left to the sea and saw a HUGE SUN that was on it way to "cool off" (as I tell the little ones) into the sea. At that moment I knew it was going to be a BEAUTIFUL sun set over the bay in town (where I was heading). I thought I might miss my bus, but the picture would have been worth it. (A note to my mother- I did not miss my bus do not worry- there was THREE waiting just for ME) See pictures below of the beauty God created just for me tonight!







Joys
1. Playing Volleyball!
2. Getting a lot done for the summer camp my work site is putting on this summer
3. Finding out I might go camping for the 4th of July! (It won't be the same but it will keep my mind busy)
4. This sweet Angel, who gave me a HUGE smile when she saw me at the bay front
5. Another sweet Angel, who kept me company while we were waiting for the bus to leave
6. TWO FREE Rides Today!! (Those ALWAYS make me smile)
7. A Recipe! (THANK YOU MOM)
8. The Power of Coffee and a Good Chic Movie!
9. The NEW Dave Matthews Band CD!

No comments: