
Today I did my weekly therapy/empowerment work with the Women. Today, like most Wednesdays what very well! I just truly love what I am doing there and I know the women can tell and so can I! After the group sessions, I meet with the women individual.
Today, one of the ladies and I were chatting, she is a very strong-willed individual that likes to stick to her ways, but I can tell her wheels are starting to turn in another direction! Anyways.. so she was speaking about how she was getting vexed during the day and was ready to explode. Then she thought, she thought about all of the items that we had discussed one on one, or have discussed in a group, and she changed her thinking. It click and she did not do the action but rather took a minute!!
WHOO-RAH!! Because you may not understand the full situation or may not realize how big this is but she CHANGED Her Thinking! It clicked and she allowed it to click and CHANGED!! It is AMAZING! I made sure to praise her for this development and how big this is!
Success for now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment