Friday, January 29, 2010

Cute Moments... Cute Stories... Cute Students



Numerous Cute/Funny moments happen to me often, I just love it!

On Monday, the After School Students and I were making Carnival Mask and as I am helping one of the Five Year Old Students trace out the Mask Template, he looks at me and says "Miss You Have Pretty Hair!" And then continues to trace!

That Same Day, another five year Student, who I asked if I could sit by him on the ledge and he said "Of Course Miss", as he moved his little booty over then continued to tell me how the board we were sitting on might break! Anyways... we continued to chat and he pointed up and was said "Miss Look!" It took me a minute to find what he was looking for but it was a bird on some electrical tour of some sort. Then my little friend said, "The Big Is Going to Poop in the Sky and Die, Miss he is going to Poo Poo up there!" As he was laughing! I am not sure where he was going with that but he wanted to let me know!

Again, one of the younger students, looks at me and says "Miss I like your dress!" I was wearing a skirt and shirt that day! It is so pure and honest when children say something to you!

I was walking to work on Wednesday to meet only three baby cows in the middle of the street! It is was the cutest thing, the pot holes were filled with water and at each pot hole they stopped to drink some water. Naturally as I passed them, they gave a nice strong MOO!

Rainbows! Amazing Rainbows going through the Mountains into the Sea! Breath taking Rainbows everywhere I look!

I cannot think of any more! So Enjoy these and if I think of More I will put them up! :o)

No comments: