Now Hugs are usually this amazing sense of joy and love. But the other day, hugs did not offer the same source of joy.
As I have mentioned numerous times when I go to the after school program, I get over taken by hugs and the other day... I was literally 'over taken by the hugs!' Sit back and enjoy the fun little story!
So as I was getting ready to leave I was in the court yard saying good bye to the students. They did not want me to leave/wanted to give me one last hug before I left. When one student gives me a hug all of the others join suit. This time as they were three deep giving me a hug... they started to push... I started to loss by balance.. and before I could say "STOP I am falling!" I had fallin and now I have a nice 'raspberry' on my knee.
Usually it is a joyous experience but this time it ended in a strapped knee and a little blood! :o)
- Please feel to laugh and smile it is humorous, only ME would get a fall getting a hug! -
1 comment:
Love the new Title and background!!
Post a Comment