Monday, March 15, 2010

Win or Loss...

Well... I do have to say that we played until the Sun went down and got to play Under the LIGHTS! I felt very important and a little like a professional athlete at the moment! Before I even begin I do want to say that we have not been playing as a team for a very long time. Those of you familiar with volleyball understand that how much of the game is a team sport and there is a flow to the game (as Coach Beth ALWAYS told us and NOW I FULLY understand!)

Ladies and Gentleman... we fought hard! We fought four extremely hard games! I played all of the four games! We were diving, we were jumping, we were passing! We were chasing after volleyballs left and right! We were getting aces and kills! The games were close! 25-27 was the score of one of the games! We were cheering and calling time-outs!

At the end of the day... it was a disappointment! My team ending up losing! Which is sad, but we played well, have a lot to improve on and we won't lose again!

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

Wow, sounds like you and your team had a great time and worked hard!! How funny, you are starting to feel your age. Just wait, it only gets worse. Love from your biggest fan xoxoxox