I am going to take a little break from doing Blogs. I know how much ALL of you enjoy them but you will have to wait a week or so before there is an update. It will make the update even more exciting and better.
Everything is well with me. I am playing volleyball one day a week for about 2ish hours and have been invented to be on the local team which means I will playing games against other villages in Dominica. I am really excited for that. The two other PCVs will be joining me. (Yes we will make up half of the team).
I plan on buying a Goldfish tomorrow. No, he will not replace BL (because I miss him far too much but KNOW he is in safe hands- THANK YOU "Young G's").
I am doing a youth walk this weekend in the north of the Island to raise awareness of literacy and youth involvement on the island.
I ate a Hamburger today and it was GREAT! (It was the first beef I have eaten in about three months).
My school is going GREAT! I am thrilled to start planning a new program in a few weeks (once the kids are done taking exams- they have to take exams to see what Secondary (High School) they can "get into you"). Some Secondary Schools are better then others so you have to take a test to see what one an students gets into. Similar to the ACTs for College.
My "Bigger Readers, Little Listeners" is getting introduced to a new Pre-School next week. It is EXPANDING!
I Drink TOO much local juice because it is that good!
I am going to the local pre-school on Friday to assist the teacher and hang out with the students for "Sports Day."
That is enough random facts!!
Enjoy the moments,
M
See You When I Return...
No comments:
Post a Comment