
Today more then normal I felt I wore many random hats...
1. A Peace Corps Volunteer
2. A Real Estate Agent
3. A Friend
4. A Comfort to my BESTEST
5. A Volleyball Player
6. A Shopper
7. The Reason for someones laughter
8. A Giver of a smile
9. A Receiver of a smile
10. A Sister
11. A "Everything Will Work Out"- even if you are pushing the schedule a little too much
12. A Worrier
13. A Planner
14. A Star Gazer
15. A Frustrated Bus Passenger
JOYS
1. Playing VOLLEYBALL!
2. A Surprise Milky Way Treat!
3. A Ride Down three days this week!! - Time and Money Saved-
4. Online Chatting
5. A Sky full of stars!
6. Talking to my sister Online!
7. A GREAT Power of Attorney (THANK YOU MOM)
- The Picture above is from the Internet. I did not take any pictures today but I wanted a picture of something. I google imaged "Free Spirit" and this is what came up. I found it was interesting way of describing "Free Spirit"-
No comments:
Post a Comment