A Little Story For You....
I was just hanging out in my apartment around 8:00PM and just got off the phone with my Mother. I was making some Cocoa Tea in my kitchen minding my OWN business. When I looked down on my Living Room Floor to only his and my surprise, a cockroach is looking right at me. Well you can only imagine the panic that ran across my body as I let out a little scream (the Cockroach did not move when I screamed- I think he was in shock) and ran to my bedroom to grab my tennis shoe. Luckily the Cockroach was still there when I came running back, I let out another little scream and hit the the Cockroach with ALL of my strength. Needless to say the Cockroach is now in Bug Heaven and did not survive the impact of the hit.
My funny story for the Moment. I hope you enjoyed and it made you laugh because after the fact I was laughing about the whole event.
3 comments:
Too funny!! I can totally visualize the whole event but if you were home you would have made me kill it!! heheh!!
Those roaches better watch out there is a new tenant in town!
lol, she better watch out, especially on rainy nights when they start to fly around in the dark, lol
Post a Comment