1.Not making it up the hill to the school without being rushed with hugs and Hellos!
2.A GREAT day at the school
3.Walking to the Washroom and have a little one grab my hand and walk with me
4.A nice cool breeze while reading a book
5.Being Called a Miracle from God
6.Running into my students from the School I work with and them showing where I can find the BEST Passion Fruit Juice
7.Hanging out with my Sweet A.J.
8.A FANSTIC PACKAGE (THANK YOU BETH)- With a SWEET Pillow Case (See Picture Above) and an AMAZING CARD (THANK YOU AUNT PAT)
9.Going and visiting my Sweet Angels from the Village I use to live in
10.I almost forgot- This cutie boy at the Grocery Store I was playing with while his Mom was checking out. We were clapping together and then just broke out to this belly giggle- it was the GREATEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment