Ok... So this is round TWO for doing my Joys of May 5, 2009. I was crabby when I first did them because I was hungary and my blood sugar was dropping randomly. (I know a few of you that read this can relate directly and others just know me well enough to know how I get when I have not eaten in a while.) :o) The first ones were weak!
1. An AMAZING Package!! (THANK YOU GRANDMA)
2. Yogurt covered raisans (THANK YOU AGAIN GRANDMA)
3. An AMAZING Best Friend!
4. French Toast, Bananna, and Peanut Butter for Dinner!! (All of my FAVS)
5. The FANASTIC PCV that I am on this Journey with!
6. The Sweet Little Angels that were on the bus today!
7. NOT having to wait for a Bus Today
8. Seeing updated pictures of Austin (THANK YOU Jennifer)
9. Having a NEW Blog Follower
No comments:
Post a Comment