Tuesday, May 5, 2009

God Must Be Crying...

I was getting ready to go bed while I was stopped in my foot steps to the sound of a down pour happening outside. Which I fully am aware that this is a sprinkle compared to what I will witness and share with all of you when Hurricane Season enters Dominica. It just makes me think when I was a child and people would say when it it is raining “God Must Be Crying.” Well all I have to say is that is God must be EXTREMLY sad and crying over my village a lot because I think there is a permanent rain cloud over my village. It rains almost every morning and now it is pouring at night. The rain is amazing for all of the crops and vegetation the individuals of Dominica depend on for food and an income.

1 comment:

DelroyNesta said...

lol, well if God is crying over Dominica then that has to be an ocean of tears cause it never stops, imagine if you lived in pond casse or laudat where it rains twice as much