I have amazing friends and family in my life- that is the truth. I am so fortunate to have these individuals in my life, they make me laugh a little harder, smile for a little longer, and FILL MY PEACE CORPS MAILBOX up with their love. I am grateful for the a number of cards from friends and family I have received. It makes my day. (I wish someone could take picture of me when I go to the post office to pick up my package or see a card in my mail box, to be able to show my true excitement) I was putting the cards into a folder and I decided (stole the ideal from another PCV)- that my walls were too white and I need to put little love on them. So that is what I did(ing)- I am going to hang up all of the cards I have on my guest bedroom wall- to fill the room up with love and to have a visual reminder of all of the amazing individuals that are thinking, caring, and loving me back home. I will keep the pictures of my wall updated every 6 months of so, so everyone can see how the wall is filling up quickly.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Project #1- Ongoing...
I have amazing friends and family in my life- that is the truth. I am so fortunate to have these individuals in my life, they make me laugh a little harder, smile for a little longer, and FILL MY PEACE CORPS MAILBOX up with their love. I am grateful for the a number of cards from friends and family I have received. It makes my day. (I wish someone could take picture of me when I go to the post office to pick up my package or see a card in my mail box, to be able to show my true excitement) I was putting the cards into a folder and I decided (stole the ideal from another PCV)- that my walls were too white and I need to put little love on them. So that is what I did(ing)- I am going to hang up all of the cards I have on my guest bedroom wall- to fill the room up with love and to have a visual reminder of all of the amazing individuals that are thinking, caring, and loving me back home. I will keep the pictures of my wall updated every 6 months of so, so everyone can see how the wall is filling up quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment