Saturday, May 16, 2009

Let The Dishes Pile Up...



... So We Can ALL Have A Photo Shoot With Some Sugar Cane!

As I was making dinner today my landlords daughter yelled down to check me and stated she was getting some Sugar Cane. Well this girl does not turn down anything that is sweet so I asked her if she could get me some. Well this was my first experience with Sugar Cane and it is not the easiest to eat. Basically you have to pull bark back with your teeth and then suck the cane inside of the bark to to get the sweet juices. While taking the photo shoot we found other things to do with the Sugar Cane...


WE EAT IT


WE BREAK IT TO GET MORE JUICES


NINJA SKILLS (Check out the amazing sunset in the background)


I HIT HER OVER THE HEAD WITH IT


MUSIC LESSON

No comments: