May 9, 2009
A.J. Let me describe A.J to all of you. A.J stands about 2 feet and 6 inches tall on a good day. He is about a year old and is still working on his talking. He kicks it with some White Kay Swiss shoes (Like Grandpa use to rock out). He has light brown hair in the style of an Afro. He likes his juice and is ready for bed by 8:00PM. He stole my heart yesterday when I was on the way to the BBQ and stopped by the Shoppe before hand. He was playing with his little blue truck (that he gave to me as a gift- but I kindly gave it back when we were done playing). He is a friendly little kid that gave me a big hug and a two fake kisses that his grand-mother told him to give me. Needless to say he is not as cute as my little Boo Bear Austin, but he sure is a Cutie Pie that made my night.
2 comments:
glad to hear austin is still number uno!
so what number am I?
Post a Comment