Joys of May 1, 2009
1. Having a no agenda kind of day
2. TWO Cards and ONE Package!!! YaY! for Pink Slips! (Thank You Jennifer (The pictures went right onto the refrigerator- Grandma- Mom and Dad (I look at your magnet every time I open the refrigerator)- What a GREAT Surprise!!!
3. Hanging out with one of my PCV in Town while Shopping, Chatting, and Eating
4. Making COOKIES!! - Even though I cannot get them to taste like when I was in the States
5. A SURPRISE Visitor!!
6. Playing Cards and Go Fish- ABC Style (THANK YOU MOM- The Grade K Students will enjoy it even more then a two adults did)
7. CHEESE BAKE!! - It is a Bake (Deep Fried Roll) with Cheese in the Middle (It is very similar to a grill cheese deep fried roll style :o) )
1 comment:
I can not stand the suspense, who was the SURPRISE visitor??
Post a Comment