Monday, May 18, 2009

Joys and Pictures of 5/18



The Picture above is from the BEAUTIFUL village of Grand Bay. It is in the Southeast Part of the Island. I had a Leadership Workshop there and during a break I thought it would be the perfect time to take some photos.

Regarding the comments about the photos from yesterday. Yes, that is my kitchen(where the little girl is holding her Raisin Vanilla Cake) and the area where the kids are holding up donut rings is my "Dining Room" aka where my kitchen table sits and lastly they are coloring in my living room which shares a room with my dining room just on the opposite end. Make sense or are you confused?

Also, I would love to go into the donut business, I think it would be fun and I only burned the top of my finger ONCE- not too bad! I will get your order right away Dad-Please allow 4-6 working weeks (June 1st is a Holiday) and you will have to stop at Meijer and get some Milk because Dominica does not have "Cow Milk"

JOYS for the Day!
1. The beautiful view from Grand Bay
2. ICE CREAM TREAT!
3. SHUTTER FLY Pictures came today!!!! (Now I have 80 pictures of my nearest and dearest to decorate my white walls)
4. Using my friends washer so I can do Laundry the "American" way!
5. The Amazing Breeze that is coming through my house
6. My newest local discover- Cocoa Tea with Flour in it- sounds weird but REALLY good! I made it too thick the first time and it tasted like Hott Rick Chocolate Pudding- YUMMY! Then I added some water to it and it tasted normal again!
7. Two Products Brewing! (I will show pictures when they are completed!)

1 comment:

Jen Holt said...

thank you for always reading our comments and responding so quickly. i love that you have internet again!