We can just say there is never a dull moment in my life without a little disaster here or there. Today is no different.
I was preparing a pizza to take with me to the River and was boiling a hot dog to put on the pizza. I thought I heard my Landlord ask me something- we both tend to yell from outside to each other homes. So I went outside to Check if she was speaking to me, she was not but as I went outside I saw one of my dear friends from the Village. (Remember about the Hot Dog). It was his birthday yesterday, again yelling from my house to him on the road (about 75 yards). He comes up to Chat. We are sitting outside on the bench just enjoying each other company chatting about life. It is about 30 minutes that has passed, he makes numerous comments about how he needs to go and make some lunch. I tell him go make some food and I get up to go to my house.
There is a funny smell coming from the Stove. The beautiful light blub of “You have forgotten something” is shinning brighter then the Sun. Needless to say, the hot dog was FRIED, the water GONE, the sauce pan is RUINED, and my house was foggy and smelling for a few house! Was it worth- YEA!
5 comments:
That is just the way I like my dogs!!! the blacker the better. heheheh!!!!
Maybe along with your Book Drive for the wonderful people of Dominica you should include a "Smoke Detector Drive". Every house should have one!!! hehehe!!!
wow, mom is kinda harsh huh?
Taking cooking lessons from Aunt Pat???
AP
taking cooking lesions from Auntie Pat???
Ap
Post a Comment