Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Joys of 6/20 and 6/21



Two Days With of Joys in One Blog!

1. Hearing the excitement of my Mom's voice when I called
2. Eating by Candle Dinner (By Myself- Due to the fact we did not have power)
3. Watching the Today Show!- Learning that Skinny Jeans could cause Nerve Damage!
4. Writing Letters and Sending them Off
5. Seeing a New Born New Born Baby- About two Days Old! A Beautiful and Healthy Baby Girl!
6. Random Trip to Town which allowed me to go Grocery Shopping
7. Reading some of my book via Flashlight
8. Juice Man!
9. An AMAZING Hug from the APCD of Dominica! He is the "Go to Guy" on the Island for ALL Volunteers
10. A ride to my work site because it was Raining Cats and Dogs!
11. Not getting my White Skirt Dirty
12. Lunch Company and running to two people I knew at the restaurant!

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

I watched the same episode about the skinny jeans!! Come on, nerve damage, give me a break.

i still LOVE Kathie Lee and I am hooked on the show now. The Today Show with KLG is on at 2:00 p.m. here