Happy Last Day of JUNE! Man time is sure flying by when you are having FUN! I still cannot believe tomorrow will be JULY! Sorry to my Michigan People but JULY use to mean that there was only ONE more month of SUMMER and WARMTH but NOW it Means that there will be SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE but Hurricane Season is more strong in Middle of July to Early September. You take the good with the bad I guess!
Joys 6/30
1. TALKING To My Sister and AUSTIN! Lots of Smile, Giggles, and Chatter from Mr. Austin himself! My Lovely but Sassy sister thought I forgot about her, but I just did not get to today's JOYS yet! My sister is an amazing women though, she is strong, smart, lovely, organized, task focused and GREAT at whatever she does. She gives straight forward advice (which I needed at many moments of my life), has been there to calming help me out of many situation (ex: First person I called when I got into a car accident- 3 hours away from her- but before I knew it everything was taken care because of her). Most importantly she is there with me to celebrate my JOYS and comfort me in my stressors!
2. EATING FISH! Yes- I use to NOT touch fish with a Ten Foot Pole (and would agree with Dad when Mom wanted to order Fish but he claimed it would smell up the house and car), but today I went to a Fishing Village and had a piece of my friends steam fish and it was really good. I think I might get my own next time. This is a BIG Step for me! The restaurant we went to was very unique. Its structure is a Shack made out of Bamboo, with a Bar and a Restaurant, seating for about 10 inside and 5 outside. With standing for about another 8. It is located about 7 feet away from the Caribbean Sea. What happens is you go to the bar, you say you want Fish, the guy pulls out a bowl of cleaned and cut fish (from the Caribbean Sea you are looking at), you pick what one you want, they put it on a plate for you then you walk about 5steps go to the window where the cook is- she is this amazing women and she will cook the fish just how you want it. Talk about FRESH and Cooking to Order!
3. Since I did not have fish- it was late and no where was really open any more so I had Ice Cream For Dinner!
4. Seeing the Passion Parents have for their children. I went to a PTA meeting at the School I am attached to and it was amazing to see (almost sent goose bump throughout my body) the passion and love these Parents had for their Children. The Parents were the voices of the Children and they were voicing their opinions loud and strongly!
5. Finding a new place to buy Delicious Ice Pops (Even though I think they may of given me a tummy ache)
6. Cannot forget about talking to my Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
Wow, can't wait to share a yummy fish dinner with you!! See what you have been missing all these years.
Post a Comment