Monday, April 27, 2009

Everyone Has A Calling For Something GREAT....

April 19, 2009
I have had some comments that I missed my call for being a photographer. I simply love to take pictures and it is so easy to take pictures in Dominica because it is an absolutely beautiful island. I was thinking about it and at the age of 23 how did I miss my calling. I do not believe you every really “Miss your Calling” there is always time to do what you love to do. At the age of 23, there is no calling I have “Missed” rather there is some that I just have not discovered yet. It is something I will continue to do and share with everyone because I enjoy taking moments and trying to capture moments to share with others. I hope it is something I continue to do and when I move back to the States I will fill my apartment with all of the pictures so every time I walk into my apartment I will be able to relive the moments I had with in Dominica. I will continue to discover more callings I have and run with each and every one of them.
In light of all of this. In my blog I am going to start doing a “Picture of the Day.” How every I am feeling at that moment or a picture I found that fits my day I will take it and it will become the “Picture of the Day.” It will be included with “My JOYS.” It gives me an additional reason to be creative and take fantastic pictures that I hope the world enjoys.
Coming Soon PICTURE OF THE DAY-

No comments: