Monday, April 27, 2009

Joys and Pictures 4/23-4/26


Joys of April 23rd, 2009
1.Getting FOUR Cards in my Mailbox Today
2.The AMAZING Card I got from my family (THANK YOU AUNTIE PAT for Organizing)
3.A Chi Tea (Again THANK YOU AUNTIE PAT)
4.Popcorn on the Stove
5.Making Salsa for the first and winging it with the ingredients I have
6.Almost burning my mouth and lips on hot sauce (wish someone could of seen the panic in my face and I grab for the milk in the fridge in hope that it would help)
7.Potentially playing VOLLEYBALL Tomorrow!!
8.PCV visitors tomorrow!!


Joys of April 24th, 2009
1.Getting to Play VOLLEYBALL
2.Playing on “Sport Court” instead of Cement
3.Because of the connection I made- I can play every Friday and have connection with the NATIONAL TEAM
4.Potentially playing on the TEAM in their league and have games against other villages
5.Hanging out and having dinner with ALL the PCV
6.A BEAUTIFUL Sunny Day
7.Having one of the PCV call my apartment “Homie”


Joys of April 25th, 2009
1.Hanging out with Shirley
2.Having Shirley take me to town so I could get my larger items for my apartment
3.Apartment FINISHED!! - Until it is picture decoration time :o)
4.ICE CREAM!
5.Getting a lot done plus taking two naps!
6.A WHOLE lot of late 90s and early 2000 music in my life!

2 comments:

gjmj4 said...

Yaaaa!!! You're BACK!!! I missed all your updates and beautiful pictures. Thanks for all the details. It sounds like you are adjusting well to your new "home" away from home. Lots of Love, MOM xoxoxo

Jen Holt said...

i am eating ice cream as i read this!