Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just the Joys of 4/29..

Joys of April 29, 2009
1. I mentioned to one of the bus drivers how I was looking for Mangoes and he hurried me on his bus because it was filling up. Later that night I hear a knock on the door and it is the bus driver with two bags of Mangoes in his hands for me. He commented “if you ever need Mangoes just check me and I will get you some.”
2. My landlady inviting me up to enjoy some Pizza
3. The true power of a little TLC to a young boy who slammed his thumb in the door
4. Talking to my Mom and Dad!
5. Sharing my journey with other PCV that understands
6. A lovely walk down and back up the to the village I lived in
7. The truly sincere amazing and giving hearts I witness everyday

No comments: