Monday, April 27, 2009

Joys and Pictures 4/18-4/22


JOYS of April 18, 2009
1.Be Greeting at my new apartment by a girl jumping for joy and a BIG hug from her
2.Getting settled into my apartment
3.An apartment that you can feel the love when you enter
4.A Perfect Plastic Shelve Unit for my SNACKS
5.A GREAT nights rest in my new apartment


Joys of April 19th, 2009
1.Laying on the floor and taking a nap (Because of lack of carpet I have NOT laid on the floor for about 2 months- and I sure miss it)
2.A DELIOUS lunch prepared by my landlady
3.A DELIGHTFUL chocolate cake made by my next door neighbor
4.Getting more adjusted and set-up in my apartment


Joys of April 20th, 2009
1.A BEAUTIFUL sight as the PCV and myself traveled to north part of the island
2.Spending time with another PCV just chic chatting eating Chocolate Cake


Joys of April 21st, 2009
1.A surprise Easter Candy treat curiosity of another PCV package
2.Hanging out in Town with anther PCV with no agenda just enjoying
3.A GREAT Walk through my village
4.As I was walking, I ran into the other village I lived in kids as they were walking home from school
5.Two FANASTIC Hugs
6.Being an OFFICIAL Peace Corps Volunteer (PCV) TOMORROW!!!!


Joys of April 22nd, 2009
1.Recognizing individuals on the Bus
2.Watching the movie “Freedom Writers” randomly on the TV
3.Hanging out with all the PCV Today!!
4.Becoming an OFFICIAL PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEER!!
5.Eating a Rotee for Lunch (It is a Dominican version of a Burritos)

1 comment:

Jen Holt said...

what is the picture of the green thing? and what is DUx? cookies?