Joys (Picture to Come in the here future)
1. SLEEPING IN!
2. Going to the school and having the K students that were misbehaving while I was trying to teach them simply light up and yelling "Miss, Miss" while I walked up
3. The K students were eating Snack and I asked this little boy what he had- he did not have a snack, and I commented me either it is OK. About 5 seconds a little one of the sweet K students handed the student without a snack a handful of chips and other one gave him a half of sandwich. It was sweet as could be.
4. Surprise Ice Cream treat at Lunch
5. Not having to pay for a ride down or up today from my village to town. $7.00 SAVED!
6. Starting to read "Eat, Pray, and Love" while sitting on the Bay Front
7. Reading to the Pre-K students while a group of four girls were just giggling the whole time. They reminded me of how I probably acted when I was 4
1 comment:
Doesn't the kids make it all worth it! :) Dorothy Chuchran
Post a Comment