
-- Miss those SUMMER days when nothing mattered but each other --
What a FANTASTIC Day!!
1. TWO Packages (Thank you again MOM and DAD and BETH) and A Card from my Grandparents (THANK YOU!!!)
2. Making a cake!
3. Spending some time with one of my favorites girls as she randomly stopped by after school!
4. Seeing Jennifer and Austin (His smile makes me smile) on Skype
Just a few joys but over all an amazing day!! When I have more going on and not just training I will write real blogs but until then you get to see my joys!
MUCH LOVE
M
1 comment:
I am so glad you are able to do what you enjoy most and that is BAKE, BAKE, BAKE. I really miss your oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I am sure everyone is enjoying your baking as much as we do!!!!
Post a Comment