Sunday, April 5, 2009

Joys of 4/5



Just a low key Sunday that included a nap...

1. Today is Palm Sunday and we stopped on the side of the road to collect Palms- Talk about FRESH Palms
2. E-Mails that make me smile and laugh out loud because I can just in vision that person telling me the story and saying the story out loud to the computer
3. Lots of hugs at church today while we were waiting to walk and sing with our palms
4. A YUMMY Smoothie
5. Pizza from my favorite Girls
6. Two GREAT Walks
7. Finally hanging out with my fav. neighbor girls and boys watching the sun set into the sea (I hope that scene ALWAYS brings me joy)
8. I almost forgot- POSTSECRET SUNDAY!! My favorite one from this week is at the top :o)

Much Love
M

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

Wow, how cool to end your day watching a beautiful sunset!! Love and miss you, MOM xoxox