Joys of April 26, 2009
1. Meeting Shirley in the Morning for Church
2. Having one of the elders be so delighted to see me
3. Helping her walk to the transport that was given her a ride
4. Her telling me if I came by to see her “ She will leave me something when see passes”
5. Sunday Lunch with my Landlord
6. Attempting to learn to that is OK to be Idle on Sundays because you do not have a choice
7. Playing Pool at the Local Shop and them not beating to bad!
8. The CD Sal made me
Joys of April 27, 2009
1. Being able to update my blog
2. Chic Chatting While Waiting for the Bus (Always helps to pass the time)
3. The Smell of a Freshly Baked Cake that I made!
4. My Grade 4 Students excited and WAITING to read to the Pre-K Students tomorrow
5. The invention of Online chatting :o)
6. Having a GREAT mix of Business plus fun and relaxation
7. Knowing that over 80 pictures of my nearest and dearest from home, my new friends from Dominica, and beautiful nature will soon fill my apartment! (THANK YOU JENNIFER)
8. The ability of two minds to think together to come up with a REALLY CUTE Idea!
Joys of April 28, 2009
1. A Little K Student Point To The Picture of the Girl After I Make A “Meow” Sound because he said “You just made the noise so it must be a girl”
2. Random Stories K Students can tell you
3. A GREAT game of “Seven-Up”
4. Going on a wonderful walk and making it home just before it started to rain
5. Doing laundry in the rain (The washer is outside and I have to hang my cloths outside in a covered area)- I was not really thinking before I decided to do Laundry
6. Lots of Hugs from my Students
7. My landlord greeting me this morning with a BUNCH of Bananas (I have been wanting Bananas for a few days now)
No comments:
Post a Comment