OoO My Word... I am not even sure were to start with my joys today. Today has been a simply FANTASTIC day and it is ALL because of my host mother. She has such a sweet and giving soul to others. She is always taking care of everyone else and getting things done in the community! I am blessed to be matched with an amazing host mother. I was a little stressing about my birthday and not being with all of my nearest and dearest but it ended up being one of my BEST birthdays! I am getting my roots slightly planted here in Dominica and it feels good. My Host Mom spoiled me today- that is all I have to say!
I will put my joys in order of how they happened so you will also have an ideal of my day!
1. SLEEPING IN JUST A LITTLE
2. Phone Call from my REAL Mother
3. Not having to wait for the bus
4. A BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE filled day!!
5. A WHOLE lot of facebook love
6. TWO amazing E-Cards that made me SMILE especially the Monkey one!;o)
7. Getting TWO HUGS and Happy Birthdays from Locals I know from my work site
8. A FANTASTIC lunch at a local restaurant- Grilled Chicken Breast (NO Bones), French Fries and Salad
9. Lots of LOVE and DONATIONS for my Birthday Club
10. Rain that cool the air
11. Picking up my Birthday Cake (A COMPLETE Surprise)
12. DELIOUS Banana, Papaya, and Milk Smoothie
13. Talking to my Mom and Dad
14. Having my sister call me late and AUSTIN still being AWAKE!!
15. SURPRISE visitors-- The Woman whose children I bake with and hang out with brought me a PIZZA and it was FANTASTIC!!
16. My BESTEST leaving me a birthday message and knowing they go to Vegas A-OK!
That was my day filled with JOYS!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for ALL the BIRTHDAY Love you have showed me!!
M
1 comment:
What a yummy looking cake. I bet it tasted as good as it looks. Glad to hear your day was a good one!!! Love you lots and lots, MOM xoxo
Post a Comment